There’s a brand new social media website in town that’s targeting the Muslim community’s unique networking needs. UmmahLinked is specifically aimed at helping individuals and businesses make meaningful connections within the ummah (Muslim community). Their simple tag line “Care. Share. Grow.” Really appeals to me.
I’m still pretty new to the site (I just signed up today), but I find it easy to navigate and full of good information. There is a business directory, a blog full of informative, business-related articles, IM chat features and more. You can share various formats of content easily. It’s free to join (although certain aspects of the site may be fee-based according to the FAQs. I encourage you to consider joining this social media website and start networking and connecting with others within the Muslim community today.
Sign up today to start receiving Muslimah’s Working at Home’s free business tips and guides for sisters seeking work/life balance as well as happier, healthier, financially and spiritually fulfilled lives.
- Push Past Fear in Your Home-Based Business
- Does Your Level of Education Determine the Success of Your Business?
- 8 Tips for Developing a Profitable Niche
- Why Goal Setting Is Essential for Success in Life and Business
- 3 Ways to Protect Your Marriage from Work-at-Home Stress
- Product Review: Ring Central Phone System
- Link Love for You and Your Home Biz
- 3 Simple Steps to Choosing a Domain Name that Drives Traffic
- Remember to Take Care of Yourself
- How Networking Led to a Freelance Gig I Didn't Even Know I Wanted