There’s a brand new social media website in town that’s targeting the Muslim community’s unique networking needs. UmmahLinked is specifically aimed at helping individuals and businesses make meaningful connections within the ummah (Muslim community). Their simple tag line “Care. Share. Grow.” Really appeals to me.
I’m still pretty new to the site (I just signed up today), but I find it easy to navigate and full of good information. There is a business directory, a blog full of informative, business-related articles, IM chat features and more. You can share various formats of content easily. It’s free to join (although certain aspects of the site may be fee-based according to the FAQs. I encourage you to consider joining this social media website and start networking and connecting with others within the Muslim community today.
Sign up today to start receiving Muslimah’s Working at Home’s free business tips and guides for sisters seeking work/life balance as well as happier, healthier, financially and spiritually fulfilled lives.
- Choose Your Mentors Wisely
- Business Directory Is Still Down
- Information Marketing – Make Money Sharing What You Know
- Being Your Own Boss – Can You Manage Yourself?
- Don't Let Excuses Keep You from Finding a Work-at-Home Job
- Muslimah Business Spotlight: Modern Hejab
- Eid Greetings to You
- 4 Ways to Ruthlessly Remove Work-at-Home Distractions
- Here's What You Can Look Forward to at Muslimahs Working at Home
- Tracking Your Website Performance