There’s a brand new social media website in town that’s targeting the Muslim community’s unique networking needs. UmmahLinked is specifically aimed at helping individuals and businesses make meaningful connections within the ummah (Muslim community). Their simple tag line “Care. Share. Grow.” Really appeals to me.
I’m still pretty new to the site (I just signed up today), but I find it easy to navigate and full of good information. There is a business directory, a blog full of informative, business-related articles, IM chat features and more. You can share various formats of content easily. It’s free to join (although certain aspects of the site may be fee-based according to the FAQs. I encourage you to consider joining this social media website and start networking and connecting with others within the Muslim community today.
Sign up today to start receiving Muslimah’s Working at Home’s free business tips and guides for sisters seeking work/life balance as well as happier, healthier, financially and spiritually fulfilled lives.
- Top 10 Ways to Drive More Traffic to Your Blog
- 8 Ways to Earn Money with Digital Photography
- Muslimah Business Spotlight:Yasmeen Abdur-Rahman, The Brownstone Workshop
- Work-at-Home-Business Idea: General Transcription
- Sick Days and Working at Home
- How to Choose the Right Work-at-Home Idea for You
- Muslimah Business Spotlight: Sanaa Muneer, Nisaa House of Hijab
- Choosing the Right Home Business
- Work-at-Home Job Board Coming Soon...
- How to Jump-Start a Stagnant Home-Based Business