There’s a brand new social media website in town that’s targeting the Muslim community’s unique networking needs. UmmahLinked is specifically aimed at helping individuals and businesses make meaningful connections within the ummah (Muslim community). Their simple tag line “Care. Share. Grow.” Really appeals to me.
I’m still pretty new to the site (I just signed up today), but I find it easy to navigate and full of good information. There is a business directory, a blog full of informative, business-related articles, IM chat features and more. You can share various formats of content easily. It’s free to join (although certain aspects of the site may be fee-based according to the FAQs. I encourage you to consider joining this social media website and start networking and connecting with others within the Muslim community today.
Sign up today to start receiving Muslimah’s Working at Home’s free business tips and guides for sisters seeking work/life balance as well as happier, healthier, financially and spiritually fulfilled lives.
- Do You Need a Business Plan for Your Home Business?
- Effective Time Management Strategies for Entrepreneurs
- Would You Benefit from Coaching to Help You Start Your Home-Based Business?
- Muslimah Business Spotlight: Yellow Pixel Designs
- How to Learn a Marketable Skill in 30 Days
- Online Marketing in Easy Steps
- Work-at-Home Companies for 2/18/2013 – 2/22/2013
- Use Your Email Signature to Market Your Business
- How to Get More "Likes" for Your Facebook Page
- I Survived Blackberry Blackout 2011